[LTER-All-lter] Fwd: Fw: [network-reps] ILTER 2015 Meeting - 2nd Circular

Robert Waide rwaide at lternet.edu
Fri Jul 24 08:49:25 MDT 2015

Dear Bob and McOwiti,

Could you all please distribute the second circular for the upcoming
ILTER meeting to the US LTER community?

Also attached is a request for posters. Accepted posters will be
displayed during the entirety of the EEF meeting and presented on
September 24 and 25.

Thank you,

TIffany

Tiffany G. Troxler, Ph.D.
Florida International University
Southeast Environmental Research Center (OE 148) &
Department of Biological Sciences
11200 SW 8th St, Miami, FL, 33199
Office: 305-348-1453, OE 228
Lab Office: 305-348-7479, VH 332