[LTER-All-lter] LTER Network News is avaiable

Robert Waide rwaide at lternet.edu
Tue Jul 7 19:52:34 MDT 2015

Dear Folks

We've sent out the new Network Newsletter to our subscribers, but I
thought it would be worth a message just in case some of you might not
be on that list.  If you didn't get the newsletter, you can view it and
also subscribe to future issues at:
http://news.lternet.edu/content/network-news-summer-2015-vol-28-no-2-0.

In addition to updates on the ASM, there are also articles about Network
activities by Chair Peter Groffman, viewing presentations from the
snowed-out mini-symposium, LTER activities at the upcoming ESA meeting,
and the new SESYNC-LTER post-docs.  Check them out.

Regards,

Bob

--
Robert B. Waide