[LTER-All-lter] Fwd: Survey for microbial ecology ASM working group

Robert Waide rwaide at lternet.edu
Mon Aug 24 14:42:17 MDT 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Survey for microbial ecology ASM working group
Date: 	Mon, 24 Aug 2015 16:37:13 -0400
From: 	Sarah Evans <evanssar at gmail.com>
To: 	rwaide at lternet.edu

Hi Bob, can you please forward this message to the all-lter at lternet.edu
<mailto:all-lter at lternet.edu> list? Thank you,
Sarah

Greetings LTER community,

Jeff Bowman, Ariane Peralta and I are leading a two-part Microbial
Ecology working group at the LTER ASM on Tuesday afternoon (description
<http://asm2015.lternet.edu/working-groups/lter-based-perspectives-analyzing-microbial-community-structure-function-and-process>).
We hope you'll attend if you are interested in coordinating and
prioritizing microbial ecology research within LTER.

We are soliciting thoughts from the broader community before ASM to
guide our working group discussion. Whether or not you are attending
ASM, we'd appreciate it if you take a minute to fill out this 2-question
survey, and share it with your colleagues.

_https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SX59NYN_

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the workshop or
additional comments.

Thanks,
Sarah Evans, Jeff Bowman, Ariane Peralta