[LTER-usiltercom] notes and next meeting -- US LTER international committee

Tiffany Troxler troxlert at fiu.edu
Sat Sep 19 07:57:04 PDT 2020

Thanks everyone for responding to the poll. Our next meeting will be October 5, 1PM EST. Calendar invite will follow.

Apologies that we all have such busy schedules! If you are unable to make the meeting, please send your input on the Action items in advance (below) so we can add those to our discussion.

Also, the next ILTER Exec meeting is Tuesday. Please let us know if you have anything you'd like to have raised. I will bring up webinars and funding opportunities for exchange between OSMs.

Finally, please be reminded that our committee google drive is here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0ADbP4SNhwFt4Uk9PVA
Everyone should have access. Please let Marty know if not.

Best regards,
Tiffany

Tiffany G. Troxler, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Earth and Environment &
Director of Science, Sea Level Solutions Center,
Institute of Environment, an FIU Preeminent Program
Florida International University
11200 SW 8th St, Miami, FL, 33199
Office: 305-348-1453, AHC5-368
Lab Office: 305-348-7479, VH 332