[LTER-usiltercom] Fwd: E-Newsletter Information Request - ILTER IMO office

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 3 09:55:30 PST 2020

Dear USILTER Committee--

If you have news to share that may be of interest for an International
Newsletter, Amit Batar (the new coordinator for the ILTER International
Management Office) is requesting news items for the newly re-launching
newsletter.  Please submit them directly to Amit as described below - and
feel free to forward to others who may have relevant news.   And also sign
up for the newsletter, here: https://www.ilter.network/?q=contact, if you
haven't already.

Cheers,
Marty, Bill, Tiffany