[LTER-usiltercom] New USILTER Committee Leadership

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jul 16 17:07:26 PDT 2020

Dear US ILTER Committee,
Nancy Grimm has been elected to share the committee co-chair duties with
Tiffany Troxler. David Iwaniec has been elected as vice-chair until next
spring when Tiffany steps aside and David becomes co-chair.

Both votes were unanimous and we are excited to have such a strong
leadership team. Nancy's experience on the ILTER Science Committee and in
running the active and robust NATURA Network <https://natura-net.org/>,
will be a huge asset.

At the same time, Kristen Vanderbilt has graciously agreed to continue as
the information management representative to ILTER for the US LTER Network.

Nancy, David and Tiffany will confer about a regular meeting time and
schedule and reach out to the committee soon. I look forward to getting
back down to work!

Thanks,
Marty

--
Marty Downs (she/her/hers) ORCID <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2833-956X>
Director, LTER Network Office

 LTERNET.edu <https://twitter.com/USLTER> | LTER Zotero
<https://www.zotero.org/groups/2055673/lter_network/library> | LTER Twitter
<https://twitter.com/USLTER> | LTER YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsyi2-kL_cTcm6FOnek-bRA>

*~ It is sometimes convenient for me to send email on evenings
and weekends. *
*Please do not feel obligated to respond outside of your normal working
hours ~*