[LTER-students] Apply now - LTER grad student science writing opportunity!

Kristen Weiss weiss at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Nov 4 13:04:33 PST 2019

Hi there LTER grad students!

The LTER Network Office (LNO) is seeking graduate students who are
interested in writing blogs and web stories about the science and
education/outreach happening at their LTER sites. Blogs are primarily
intended to help us complete our LTER story map.

Web stories will cover additional LTER research topics and be published on
the LTER website and newsletter. Selected students will be required to
commit to writing, providing visuals, and completing an editing process for
a minimum of 3 stories over the course of 1 year. Students will receive a
stipend of $300 for each completed story, as well as receiving feedback and
training from LNO staff to improve their science writing skills for various
audiences and build their writing portfolio.

Visit our website for all position details and application form
<https://lternet.edu/stories/science-writing-opportunity/>.

Kind regards,
Kristen

--
Kristen Weiss, PhD
Communications Coordinator, Network Communications Office

weiss at nceas.ucsb.edu