[LTER-students] 3 minute survey for LTER ASM graduate student activities

Siddharth Iyengar iyeng029 at umn.edu
Mon Jul 2 13:07:44 PDT 2018

Dear LTER student community,
I hope your summer is progressing well! As our planning ramps up for the
2018 All Scientists' meeting, I'd request you to fill out a brief survey
linked below. We would like to get an idea of the general research and
development interests of graduate students in the network, and especially
those attending the ASM. We will use this information to plan activities
that are centred on these interests at the meeting.

Please at your earliest convenience, fill out the survey found at the link
below.

https://umn.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bmbm0woJ8nE4SEt

Thanks,
Siddharth

--
Siddharth Bharath Iyengar,
Graduate Student; Ecology, Evolution and Behaviour,
iyeng029 at umn.edu
Calendar availability for scheduling - z.umn.edu/iyeng029calendar