[LTER-students] ASM LTER t-shirt competition update!

Patricia S. Thibodeau psthibodeau at vims.edu
Fri Aug 31 04:36:51 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,
Thanks for bearing with me and all my emails! A few of you pointed out that it's not possible to vote if you don't have facebook, I apologize for this oversight. If you don't have facebook and would like to vote, please pass your votes along to me via email. The two designs are attached. Have a great weekend!
Best, Tricia

Patricia (Tricia) Thibodeau
Ph.D. Candidate | Virginia Institute of Marine Science
1375 Greate Rd., Gloucester Point, VA 23062