[LTER-students] Fwd: 2017 Doris Duke Scholars Program

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Dec 7 10:43:12 PST 2016

Hi folks--

Here's a great opportunity for conservation-focused undergrads --
especially those from under-represented groups. Four-thousand dollar summer
stipends, professional development, and great networking/profesisnal growth
opportunities. Please spread the word to any who might be interested.

Thanks,
Marty

Marty Downs
Communications Lead
LTER Network Communications Office (LTER NCO)
LTER Science Update
<http://us12.campaign-archive1.com/?u=d7494403ed9d8c97a5479f0d4&id=7e63967daf&e=[UNIQID]>

downs at nceas.ucsb.edu