[LTER-students] LTER students meeting up during ESA

Siddharth Iyengar iyeng029 at umn.edu
Tue Aug 2 13:49:57 MDT 2016

Hi all,
I hope the summer field season has been going well for everyone! For those
of you who are coming to ESA, would you like to meet up for a meal? It's
quite a bit of fun to hang out with folks from such diverse ecosystems and
institutions! Also a great time to catch up with friends from the last ASM!
If you're interested, fill out this poll -
http://doodle.com/poll/my33b8zwwnkurydt
*Please type in your name and email address,* so that I know to contact you
once we decide when and where to meet.
FCE folks! Could you take charge of finding places to eat? I really know
nothing about Fort Lauderdale...

Also, we're looking for contributions to the graduate student blog
<https://ssalterblog.wordpress.com/>, that Alli, Christie and Stella have
been keeping running! As your field seasons wind down, please consider
sharing your field story with the world through this lovely outlet. Also,
bug other grad students for stories!

Finally, here's a list of LTER-related presentations
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oCCNuCQUbjlNRzI4-6eAxyjTScYtMZEBP5mpFGgerTQ/edit#gid=0>
happening at ESA!

Hope to see a bunch of you around in Florida!

Thanks,
Siddharth

--
Siddharth Bharath Iyengar,
Graduate Student; Ecology, Evolution and Behaviour,
siddharth at umn.edu