[LTER-students] 2 minute Survey aimed at improving LTER ASM graduate student day.

Ross Boucek rbouc003 at fiu.edu
Wed May 27 09:54:42 MDT 2015

Dear LTER student community,

The site graduate reps and I have been working together to design a format
for the graduate student day at the ASM meeting that best facilitates
inter-site communications and collaborations among students.  We would like
to get an idea of what the general research interests are for the graduate
students that will be attending the meeting. With this information, we can
schedule working groups and presentation sessions around research interests
that are most common.

Cedar Creek Grad rep Siddharth Iyengar, developed a very very brief survey
that should help us get a better idea of what specific topics to focus the
graduate student day on.

Please at your earliest convenience, fill out the survey found at the link
below.

https://umn.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5vFe6TcnvmrpsmF

Thank you very much for your time, and I look forward to meeting everyone
in August!
Ross

Ross Boucek M.S.
SAFER http://safer-iai.org/team/students/
PhD candidate Department of Biology
Florida International University *Miami's Public Research University*
Long Term Ecological Research Network graduate student co-chair
American Fisheries Society Network student sub-unit president elect