[LTER-sbc_tech] Fwd: IGPMS soccer - update

Nicholas Huynh nqhuynh at ucsb.edu
Sat Sep 22 14:28:14 PDT 2018

Hi all -

Apologies for the clutter. Passing this on in case if there are any ladies out there interested in intramural soccer Monday evenings this quarter. We need you!

Best,

Nick

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Nicholas QD Huynh
Dept. Ecology, Evolution & Marine Biology
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106

Carlson Oceanography Lab
Tel:  +1(310)944-4660