[LTER-sbc_investigators] Reminder: Upcoming LTER All Scientists meeting- Asilomar, CA Sept 30 - Oct 4

Jenny Dugan j_dugan at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Fri Jun 22 12:48:08 PDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

I am writing to remind you that the poster abstract deadline for the LTER
ASM is only one week away, *June 30th.  *
Please send me a copy of your abstract after you submit it.

General Meeting information is here: https://lternet.edu/lter-scientists
-meeting-2018/
Direct link to the workshop/poster submission page is here:
https://lternet.edu/workshop-and-poster-submission/

If you have not already done so,  let me know if you are interested in
participating in the ASM.

I will be sending out registration and housing information shortly and need
to finalize our participant list.

Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,

Jenny