[LTER-sbc_investigators] Updates on SBC LTER Graduate Students

Jenny Dugan j_dugan at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Mon Dec 3 12:57:01 PST 2018

Hi all -

It's time to update the SBC LTER students in our mailing lists and people
database for this academic year 2018-2019.

Two requests:
1. Please provide names and contact info for all your new students
associated with SBC. The current list is below . You can also find it at
http://sbc.lternet.edu/people

We will add your new students to the database and email list, and set each
up with appropriate local  server and network accounts, and arrange to
acquaint them with the local
IM system and some network resources.

2. Please tell me if anyone on the list  has graduated - and please include
thesis citation.

Many thanks!

Jenny

First Name Last Name