[LTER-sbc_investigators] Information needed for SBC LTER renewal proposal

reed dan.reed at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Fri Sep 22 15:49:41 PDT 2017

Dear SBC LTER colleagues,

We are busy preparing for SBC's renewal proposal and I need your help in
documenting successful awards that leveraged SBC LTER in their proposal.
Could you please take a moment to provide me with the following
information for any project of yours that has been funded since 2013
that benefitted from SBC research or listed SBC as a collaborator.

/Investigator(s)://
//Project Title://
//Funding Amount://
//Funding Agency://
//Funding Period:/

Many thanks in advance for your help with this.

Dan

--
Dan Reed
Marine Science Institute