[LTER-sbc_investigators] Reminder: SBC LTER Annual Meeting and dinner istomorrow 1pm

Jenny Dugan jenny.dugan at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Thu Nov 17 18:24:37 PST 2016

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder that our SBC Annual Meeting is tomorrow, starting at 1 pm in the MSI auditorium.

If you are presenting a poster, please plan to set it up in the MSI courtyard between noon and 1 pm.

Our poster session, social and dinner will be al fresco so please remember to bring a coat and warm layers to wear, esp. if you are staying for dinner.

Looking forward to catching up with our great SBC team, hearing about everyone's latest research and getting input on SBC's future plans tomorrow!

See you soon!

Jenny

--

Jenny Dugan