[LTER-sbc_investigators] Fwd: Educational Supplements

Dan Reed dan.reed at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 27 15:59:20 MDT 2015

Hi all.,
Below are some opportunities for educational supplements.  Please let me
know if you are interested in pursuing any of these.  The deadline is 1
December.  We have submitted successful  RET and ROA proposals in the
past that I am happy to pass along as a guide to anyone who might be
interested in taking a lead on a proposal (past proposals have only been
a couple of pages).

Dan