[LTER-sbc_investigators] SBC LTER El Nino planning meeting

Dan Reed dan.reed at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Mon Nov 9 09:46:48 MST 2015

Hi all,

We will meet this Thursday (*Nov 12 at 3:30 pm)* in the 3rd floor
conference room of MSRB (room 3322) to discuss SBC research
opportunities and needs in anticipation of the pending El Nino. Please
send me any ideas or current research plans that you have along with a
very brief justification so that I can organize them into common themes
to facilitate the discussion.   This coming year could be an rare
opportunity to capture unusual events in our research and we need to
organize quickly to take advantage of it.  I hope that you can make it.

Dan

--
Dan Reed
Marine Science Institute