[LTER-sbc_investigators] current students, Santa Barbara Coastal LTER

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Tue Aug 25 14:56:24 MDT 2015

Hello all -
About this time very year, I ask for an update on graduate students
working with SBC LTER. This year, we also are preparing for our midterm
review.

Below is a list of students (by PI name) who are currently active with
SBC LTER.

Please tell me if any students have finished.

When I have their updated info, I will be follow up by asking current
students for short profile describing their involvement with SBC LTER
for the website.  To see any profile that we already have, visit
http://sbc.lternet.edu/people
Names that are highlighted as links have profiles.

Thank you,
Margarety

Carlson:
Nicholas Huynh