[LTER-sbc_help] Your Gift of $1 Becomes $201 During HBRF's Spring Matching Challenge

Hubbard Brook Research Foundation alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Wed May 19 06:51:26 PDT 2021

 ‌ ‌ May 19, 2021 Promoting the understanding and stewardship of forest ecosystems through scientific research and monitoring, policy outreach, and education Add $200 to Every Gift from New and Renewing Donors Linda Mirabile of RavenMark contributed original art for our spring appeal. Click the image to see the complete postcard. There has never been a better time to make your first gift! A generous friend will add $200 to each gift, in any amount, from first-time donors! We are happy to welcome new students, partners, and colleagues to our community of supporters and hope you'll take this opportunity to make a big splash with your first gift. If your last gift was more than 12 months ago, these terms apply to you, too! Gifts in any amount from renewing donors qualify for a $200 bump-up! We are grateful for each and every donor—long-lost, first-time, long-time. Hubbard Brook science and outreach is doing good work in the world. Your support makes it happen. Click to Make Your Gift Now The matching challenge applies to gifts received before July 15 from the first 50 new and renewing donors. Click the photo to see what's on the fridge in the Lavallee household Fridge-Worthy? When I'm working on a card or report, I ask my teammates if they think it's fridge-worthy. If our spring appeal card is on your fridge or on display elsewhere in your home, snap a photo and send it to me! You'll be entered in a raffle to win a print of Linda Mirabile's featured nest art. If you didn't receive a card, or it got lost in the mail pile, I'd be happy to send you one. Anthea Lavallee Executive Director The Hubbard Brook Research Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting the Hubbard Brook Ecosystem Study. Hubbard Brook Research Foundation | 30 Pleasant St., Woodstock, VT 05091 Unsubscribe sbc_help at lternet.edu Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice Sent by alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org powered by Try email marketing for free today!