[LTER-sbc_help] Lternet

Audrey Nelson audreynelson at liventis.us
Tue Nov 17 08:10:59 PST 2020

Hi,

Due to increasing concerns about the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, and to help protect the health and safety of our customers, The event has been postponed.

However, if your agenda is to increase your sales and revenue by reaching out all the attendees, do let me know. We can provide you with the list of registered participant's.

Registered Participant's Data Include: Client Name, Business Name, Title, Email Address, Phone Number, Web Address

CNI Membership Meeting 2020

Counts: 1,500

Let me know your thoughts, so that I can send discount cost & additional information.

Best Regards,

Audrey Nelson
Sr. Business Analyst