[LTER-sbc_help] DarLinGaga Originals - 12/4/2020 Updated by Charles Pritchard

Charles Pritchard info at shopystore.asia
Thu Dec 3 13:37:21 PST 2020

DarLinGaga Originals Brought to you by ShopyStore - Helping you to look good always

We are updating our Website

Sorry for the trouble, we are updating/expanding our catalogs and items will become available over the next few days. Current orders are running fine. Updates will be posted on our FaceBook and Twitter. Be sure to follow us, ALSO, on our NEW YouTube Channel.

Visit the Store to see all the details on New Items Being Added Hourly.

 Visit Our FaceBook - Twitter - YouTube - Visit The Store - Become an Affiliate

This email was sent to sbc_help at lternet.edu on 12/4/2020 by Charles Pritchard @ ShopyStore.

© Copyright, 2017-2020, ShopyStore

 If you do not wish to continue recieving notifications, you may easily Unsubscribe