[LTER-sbc_help] Hubbard Brook's Matching Challenge (almost) a Success!

Hubbard Brook Research Foundation especkert at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Mon Jun 25 05:30:19 PDT 2018

‌ ‌ Promoting the understanding and stewardship of forest ecosystems through scientific research and monitoring, policy outreach, and education Shaking the Trees for Hubbard Brook Our Spring Leaf Out Matching Challenge for Current Donors is Nearly Complete We are $1,000 away from unlocking a $10,000 matching gift from an anonymous supporter!  If you are a current donor, who has contributed since 2017, this is an opportunity to double the impact of your next gift. Help us to achieve our $10,000 goal before the July 18 deadline, and your gift will be matched dollar-for-dollar. DONATE HERE If you’ve never contributed to Hubbard Brook or your most recent gift was prior to 2017, we have a challenge for you, too. Click the "Donate" button, and select Gene Likens’ 2:1 matching challenge for new and long-lost donors.  The Hubbard Brook Research Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting the Hubbard Brook Ecosystem Study. Hubbard Brook Research Foundation | 30 Pleasant St., Woodstock, VT 05091 Unsubscribe sbc_help at lternet.edu Update Profile | About our service provider Sent by especkert at hubbardbrookfoundation.org in collaboration with Try it free today