[LTER-sbc_grad] Fwd: [LTER-sbc_investigators] Important: please notify all SBC Project Participants of upcoming email request from NSF

Jenny Dugan jenny.dugan at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Mon Oct 10 22:39:41 MDT 2016

-------- Original Message --------
From: Jenny Dugan <jenny.dugan at lifesci.ucsb.edu>
Date: Oct 10, 2016 5:32:08 PM
Subject: [LTER-sbc_investigators] Important: please notify all SBC Project Participants of upcoming email request from NSF
To: sbc_investigators at lternet.edu, simon at msi.ucsb.edu, harrer at msi.ucsb.edu, mmeyerhof at bren.ucsb.edu, janice.jones at lifesci.ucsb.edu, salazar at msi.ucsb.edu, Nick Schooler <nschooler at gmail.com>, sbc_grad at lternet.ucsb.edu

Hi everyone,

Our SBC annual report submission is about to generate email requests from NSF to obtain demographic information to every participant we listed.

To help us head off any confusion (and a blizzard of emails to Dan), please send an email to all the students and other participants that you listed for our annual report to let them know to expect this request directly from NSF and ask them to please respond.

Many thanks for your help!

Jenny

--

Jenny Dugan