[LTER-sbc_grad] Reminder 2: Poster titles needed for SBC Midterm Review, set up time on the 20th

Jenny Dugan jenny.dugan at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Mon Oct 12 13:03:11 MDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

Please plan to set up your posters for the midterm review by 3:15 pm on the 20th for the poster session. I will have placement order, poster boards and pins ready for you in the MSRB courtyard.

Also, you are welcome to use a poster from a recent meeting for the midterm review. However, if you need to print your poster for the midterm review the code to use at Physics is: 8-449000-07427-3

& I still need poster titles from some of you.

Thanks,

Jenny

--

Jenny Dugan