[LTER-sbc_all] Need posts for LTER instagram

Kyle Emery emery at ucsb.edu
Thu Jun 13 14:35:23 PDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

The LTER grad reps are taking over the network Instagram account for 1 week
each to highlight field sites, research, people/labs, etc. from their
sites. I will be posting for SBC from July 21-27. Before then, I am asking
for everyone to send me images and an associated blurb for a post. The post
can have 1-10 images or it can include short video clips. I will need
enough to do a few posts each day.

Here is the link to the LTER page if you do not already follow the account.
Check out some examples from sites that have already posted.

https://www.instagram.com/lter_community/

Thanks for your help!

Kyle

Kyle Emery
Interdepartmental Graduate Program in Marine Science
University of California, Santa Barbara
phone: 609-760-5993
email: emery at ucsb.edu <kyle.emery at lifesci.ucsb.edu>