[LTER-sbc_all] Upcoming LTER Network All Scientists Meeting reminder on Poster & Workshop submissions

Jenny Dugan j_dugan at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Tue May 22 17:46:17 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for helping make our SBC Annual meeting  so enjoyable and
successful yesterday!

As Dan mentioned yesterday- Information on the LTER All Scientists Meeting
is posted on the LTER Network website.

The LTER All Scientists Meeting will be held October 1-4 in Asilomar, CA.

https://lternet.edu/lter-scientists-meeting-2018/

*The LTER network is now accepting submission of : 1) *
*poster abstracts 2) workshop proposals* for 90-minute and 180-minute
workshop slots

*.  The deadline for submissions is May 30th*.

The LTER All Scientists Meeting is a great opportunity to learn about the
broad scope and mission of the LTER network  and to interact with
scientists from other LTER sites.

We encourage all SBC Investigators, postdocs and graduate students to
attend and present their SBC research in a poster format or to organize a
workshop on a topic of general interest to LTER scientists.

Please let me know if you are planning to submit a poster abstract or a
workshop proposal for the LTER All Scientists Meeting so I can coordinate
SBC's participation.

Many thanks,

Jenny
--