[LTER-sbc_all] Fwd: SBC LTER T-Shirt Orders: Due FRIDAY 5/11

Sarah Sampson srsampson at ucsb.edu
Tue May 8 13:18:41 PDT 2018

Hello LTER Team,

The day has finally arrived: SBC LTER T-Shirt Orders! This year we have a
few options for gear: two SBC LTER shirts, four KELP shirts and one
sweatshirt. If you would like to order any of these items, please fill out
the order form here: SBC LTER Shirt Order Form
<https://goo.gl/forms/l8Y2OzKwTK1yf6812>.

The prices will depend on the number of items ordered. The more shirts we
order, the lower the prices will be. Prices below are estimates for SBC
LTER gear, so they could be more or less depending on how much gear we
order.
-LTER T-Shirts: $11-16
-LTER Hoodies: $25-40
-All KELP shirts (100% cotton) are $15

Once we have everyone's orders, we will put in a final order to Isla Vista
Screen Printing. I am trying to get these finished before June. So please
fill out the form no later than Friday, May 11th. When I submit the order,
you can pay with cash, check, paypal or venmo.

Again, here is the LTER Shirt Order Form
<https://goo.gl/forms/0sjzZXy80dfeCyX32>. Feel free to forward this email
to anyone I might have missed.

Cheers,
Sarah