[LTER-sbc_all] Fwd: Job Announcement for Kelp Forest Monitoring diving positions at Channel Islands National Park: time sensitive must apply between Jan 19-25, 2018!

Jenny Dugan jenny.dugan at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Thu Jan 18 14:02:08 PST 2018

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Kushner, David" <david_kushner at nps.gov>
Date: Jan 18, 2018 2:00:39 PM
Subject: Job Announcement for Kelp Forest Monitoring diving positions at Channel Islands National Park: time sensitive must apply between Jan 19-25, 2018!
To: undisclosed-recipients:, ;

Sorry for any cross postings

Please share this with prospective candidates ASAP.

Channel Island National Park will be hiring up to four seasonal Kelp Forest Monitoring Biological Technician diving positions this summer field season beginning April 30th until October.

The position announcement will be posted on USAJOBS.GOV(http://usajobs.gov/) on 1/19/2018 will be open for only FIVE business days, applicants must apply by 1/25/2018.

The direct announcement link is: http://msi.ucsb.edu/people/research-scientists/jenny-dugan (https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/487321700" style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif;font-size:11pt" target="1">https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/487321700

For questions, please contact Joshua_Sprague at nps.gov, (805) 658-5700 ext 5803 or David_Kushner at nps.gov, (805) 658-5773. This is highly encouraged if potential applicants have not succeeded in applying for past Federal Government Job.

Thank You,

--

David Kushner

Marine Biologist
Pacific West Regional Dive Officer
Channel Islands National Park
1901 Spinnaker Dr.
Ventura, Ca 93001
Office (805) 658-5773
David_Kushner at NPS.GOV

Please Note: DOI employees can no longer use personal computer/phone devices to retrieve work related emails. It is unlikely that I will be able to respond to you outside regular working hours M-F. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

--

Jenny Dugan

Marine Science Institute
University of California