[LTER-sbc_all] Fwd: AGU Abstracts from LTER Sites

Jenny Dugan jenny.dugan at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Mon Oct 23 16:52:33 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

The LTER Network Communications Office is compiling a schedule of events for LTER submissions to the 2017 American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Can you please let me know if you will be presenting your SBC LTER research at AGU in New Orleans this Fall? If so, please send me the lead author, title of presentation and presentation type and ID by October 30th. See attached excel file for format.

Many thanks!

Jenny

--

Jenny Dugan