[LTER-sbc_all] REU funding for SBC LTER

reed dan.reed at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 15 12:14:56 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I am soliciting REU (Research for Undergraduate) requests for summer
2017. REU projects should involve undergraduate students in meaningful
ways in ongoing SBC research. Summer stipends for full time REU students
are $1500 /month for up to 3 months. Stipends for REUs working part time
will be in proportion to the fraction of time worked.

If interested, please send me your request for REU support by *April 7*.
Your request should include a brief description of the research, the
REU's participation in it, and the amount of support requested (months
and percent time). REU candidates must be US citizens.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Dan

--
Dan Reed