[LTER-sbc_all] Fwd: SBC LTER research meeting 11-noon Friday Feb 3

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Feb 9 12:47:11 PST 2017

Hi all -
We are recording these presentations and storing the MP4 along with the
powerpoint files on the SBC server for anyone who is interested.

You can find them here:
sbclter > internal > Awards > LTER III_2012 > Planning & timelines >
working groups > [GROUP NAME] > group_presentations

We are using the UCSB Zoom, which means that you can connect and listen
in real time. This may be useful to those of you who are permanently off
campus. Contact me if you want to try the Zoom link.

Caveats:
1. these zoom sessions are NOT intended to be online seminars! our goals
are simply to capture discussions that might have been missed in written
notes, and to give off-campus folks a way to listen in.
2. During the first session (carbonate_OA), the quality was adequate for
hearing the the speaker and most questions from the audience, but you
cannot see the slides at all.
3. There is no guarantee that someone on the zoom link can ask a
question or participate in the discussion.
4. The meeting will not be delayed or paused due to difficulties with zoom.
5. Past performance is not an indicator of future results.

Margaret

Margaret O'Brien
Information Management
Marine Science Institute, UCSB