[LTER-sbc_all] SBC LTER Apparel Order

Shannon Harrer harrer at ucsb.edu
Thu Oct 20 17:19:22 MDT 2016

Hi SBC folks,

After many requests, I am organizing an SBC LTER apparel order that
includes t-shirts sweatshirts and hats with the SBC logo (see link
below). We have created a google form that will allow you to customize
the items you'd like to purchase and submit your requests to me online.
I will send everyone a bill via email once I know final pricing (items
may get cheaper as order size increases). Please submit your forms no
later than *Friday November 4th* and I will get final prices to everyone
within a week or so.

The form is pretty easy to use but be aware that you must save your
personal URL after submission in order to make edits to your order. If
you have any trouble, you can always ask me to delete a submission and
then submit a new order.

You can access the google form here:

https://goo.gl/forms/LrFRZicxow2DR5E32

Thanks