[LTER-sbc_all] Please Be sure to fill out the NSF query entitled: Information requested on your participation in an NSF-supported project

Jenny Dugan jenny.dugan at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Tue Sep 22 19:07:15 MDT 2015

Hi everyone,

As part of our SBC LTER annual report, NSF will be sending every SBC participant we listed for our project for 2014-2015, a request for demographic information, see below for a sample email request from research.gov. So when the email from NSF shows up in your inbox, please follow the instructions and fill out the demographic info requested by NSF. It will only take a couple of minutes of your time and will help complete our annual report to NSF.

Many thanks for your help with our annual report!! If you have any questions about this request, please let me know.

Jenny