[LTER-pub] Hubbard Brook: The Story of a Forest Ecosystem

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 21 14:59:25 MDT 2016

Yes, that's another catch-up task that's high on my list. Do you know we
inherited over 200 email lists and even the IMs don't know that most of
them exist?

It looks from the notes that Phil references as if the Children's Book
Series is no longer on the Publications Committee's docket. I can remove
that section from the Committee page if you like.
There IS a link (a little buried) to the last several years of annual
reports
http://intranet2.lternet.edu/documents/committee-documents/publications-committee

Do you have a report for 2016? I can add that and see about making the
committee listings more prominent.
-Marty

Marty Downs
Communications Lead
LTER Network Communications Office (LTER NCO)
LTER Science Update
<http://us12.campaign-archive1.com/?u=d7494403ed9d8c97a5479f0d4&id=7e63967daf&e=[UNIQID]>

downs at nceas.ucsb.edu