[LTER-opportunities] Fwd: HUE @ ASU - Post-Doctoral Fellowship Opportunity

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 22 15:31:28 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Christopher Sanchez <casanch9 at asu.edu>
Date: Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 3:13 PM
Subject: HUE @ ASU - Post-Doctoral Fellowship Opportunity
To: downs at nceas.ucsb.edu <downs at nceas.ucsb.edu>

Hello Marty,

I am the project manager for a relatively new initiative here at ASU called
Healthy Urban Environments (HUE). We are a partnership between ASU & the
Maricopa County Industrial Development Authority focusing on use-inspired
pilot research & technology projects to reduce the impacts of urban heat
and air pollution across the County.

I wanted to ask if you could circulate a Post-Doc fellowship opportunity on
our behalf through the LTER News or Network Newsletter. We would love to be
able to have this reach all of the great folks across the network. I’ve
worked with LTER for many years and the newsletter is a great resource.
Below my signature is a brief description and attached is the full job
description.

Thanks for your time and consideration. Please let me know if you need any
additional information.

-Chris

-

*Christopher A. Sanchez*

*Project Manager*

*Healthy Urban Environments (HUE)*

Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability

Arizona State University

Phone: 480-727-3008

“The Healthy Urban Environments (HUE) initiative at Arizona State
University is seeking applicants for 2 post-doctoral fellowship positions.
HUE Post-Doctoral Fellows will engage in use-inspired research related to
urban heat and air quality in collaboration with a variety of stakeholders.
For more information and application instructions, please visit:
https://apply.interfolio.com/67234.”

Initial close date: Sept 18, with additional application reviews every two
weeks if not filled.

--
Marty Downs (she/her/hers)
Director, LTER Network Office