[LTER-nco] LTER publication number for accepted manuscript / database archiving

JENNIFER FOLLSTAD SHAH jennifer.shah at envst.utah.edu
Mon Dec 19 13:14:26 PST 2016

Hello,

I and several colleagues were awarded an LTER working group grant in 2011. A manuscript has been produced as a result of this working group. It has recently been accepted to Global Change Biology. I am writing to request an LTER publication number to include in the acknowledgments of the publication. I also would like to know who I should contact to learn how to submit a dataset for publication as a LTER archive (via the Environmental Data Initiative?). Thank you for your assistance.

Jennifer

Jennifer Follstad Shah, Ph.D.
Academic Advisor / Associate Instructor, Environmental & Sustainability Studies Program
Research Assistant Professor, Department of Geography
University of Utah
jennifer.shah at envst.utah.edu<mailto:jennifer.shah at envst.utah.edu>
801-585-5730

[Book an advising appointment]<https://advisingam.utah.edu/amonline/default.aspx?AG=268>