[LTER-mcr_all] Holiday downtime

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Dec 17 18:40:40 MST 2015

Hi all -
At UCSB/MSI there will be intermittent file server downtime during the
week between Christmas and the new year. If you anticipate working data
from the server during that time (e.g., with a mapped drive), please get
a local copy now or next week. Your mapped drives will not be able to
connect reliably from Dec 28 to ~Jan 3.

The outages will affect the websites intermittently too. There may be
times when the websites are up, but downloads from our local data
catalogs are not possible (and we will put notices on the download
pages). As far as I know, the LTER Network catalog is not planning
downtime this year.

Margaret and Gastil

--
Margaret O'Brien