[LTER-mcmlter] reveal what in your mind

Nicole Russell info at shopystore.asia
Thu Dec 31 13:35:15 PST 2020

Your Shopify assistant, on demand.

Unsubscribe

View in your browser

Shopy Network

Your Shopify assistant, on demand.

Save time and budget to focus on your products and marketing.

Our dedicated Shopify experts will help you maintain, run and improve your online store.

No contracts. 100% money-back guarantee.

CONTACT US TODAY

Our services

Grow your business with a dedicated assistant on demand. Save time and budget to use for what really matters, your products and marketing.

Whether you’re an established brand or just getting started, you'll get a dedicated account manager, who will get to know your brand inside out to deliver the highest quality assets, every single time.

Working with us is simple as having someone in house. Just submit your request through our client portal including all the necessary assets and instructions. We'll take it from there and publish upon your approval.

Store Management

Let us manage your Shopify or Shopify Plus store with day to day operations and one time tasks. From products upload to app research, we can help you take care of everything needed to run and improve your online store.

CONTACT OUR SHOPIFY PROFESSIONALS RIGHT NOW

Image retouch

Whether you own a store on Shopify, Etsy, Amazon, or eBay, or you want to boost your Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest imagery, we are here to support you. Get professional Photoshop masters to retouch your digital assets.

REACH OUT TO US

Landing page design

Get professional landing pages to showcase your latest products, special offers, or to give a fresh look to your store. Get it done from your design, or send us the contents and we'll take it from there. We can work with your favorite landing page builder, or we'll use PageFly.

TELL US YOUR NEEDs

Social Marketing

Social media virtual assistants do everything a social media manager does — except they work from a remote location. They take care of these time-intensive social media tasks so that you can focus on your core business activities.

LET US GROW YOUR LEADS

All Important SEO

Smart SEO practitioners know that on-page optimization should be constantly prioritized. And because the search landscape is ever evolving, it's important to make sure your on-page SEO knowledge is up to date.

SEO IS VITAL TO SUCCESS

Managing your Shopify store shouldn't stress you out.
We make it easy.

Big or small, simply add your tasks to your personal client portal: we’ll handle everything.

#1 - Submit your requests

In just a few clicks, you submit your request through your personal client portal. We'll assign your task to a vetted store assistant who best matches with your brand and needs.

#2 - We do the work

Your store assistant will work for you every business day, sending updates and taking care of your tasks as fast as within 24 hours.

#3 - Approve and publish

Upon your approval, we'll publish or send your assets along with the native source files and make them accessible anytime through your client portal.

Simple, Fair Pricing

Get the help and skills of a professional eCommerce Assistant and a developer without paying the average $3000 fee.

No contracts. Cancel anytime.

Email sent to mcmlter at lternet.edu from Nicole Russell

Unsubscribe