[LTER-mcmlter] hello dear

angela rud-division at alkuhaimi.com
Mon May 27 22:14:35 PDT 2019

Dear one in the Lord

I am the above named person from Netherlands,i am Married To MR
WILLIAM WIGHT who worked with Netherlands embassy in London for
Ten years before He died in the year 2009. We were married for
eleven Years without a child.He died after a brief illness that
lasted for only Four Days,Before his death we were both born
again Christians, When my late husband was alive he Deposited the
sum of $18.3MILLION USD with the Bank of America Presently,This
Money is still With the Bank of America . Recently my Doctor told
me that I would not last for the next four months due to cancer
problem, Though what disturbs me most is my stroke.Having known
my Condition,i decided to donate this fund to church or Better
still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way
I am going to instruct herein.

I want a church that will use this money to fund churches,
Orphanages, Research centers and widows propagating the Word of
God and to ensure that the house of God is Maintained.The Bible
made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I
took this decision because I don't have any child that Will
inherit this Money and my husband relatives are not Christians
and I Don't want my Husbands hard earned money to be misused by
Unbelievers. I don't want a Situation where this money will be
used in an ungodly Manner,Hence the Reason for taking this bold
decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know
that I am going to be in the Bosom of the Lord, Exodus 14 VS 14
says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.
i need telephone Communication in this regard because of my
health and Because of the presence of my husbands relatives
around Me always. I don't want them to know about this
Development.

With God all things are possible. As soon As I receive your reply
my attorney shall give you the contact of The bank. I will Also
issue you a letter of authority that will empower You as the new
beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always
pray for me because the lord is my Shepherd. My happiness is that
I lived a life of a Worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve
the Lord Must serve him in spirit and truth, Please always be
Prayerful all through your life.

Any delay in your Reply will give me room in sourcing for a
church or Christian individual for this same purpose. Please
Assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated Herein.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Please contact me at

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Angela Wight