[LTER-mcmlter] Collection Agencies for RIAlliance

Susan Harris susan at getcollectionagency.host
Tue Oct 16 07:52:22 PDT 2018

Hello,

My name is Susan and I am with GetCollectionAgency,
a free quote service that provides businesses
with the most effective Collection Agency services.

Our collection agency suppliers specialize in collection services
for all types of business to business collection.
They can help you get your funds quicker and more efficiently.

In order to compose a Quote, the following information will be needed:

* First and Last Name
* Company Name
* Phone number
* Zip Code

Finding the right Collection Agency for your business is easy,
just reply with the above information.

Best regards,
Susan Harris
Susan at GetCollectionAgency.host