[LTER-mcmlter] Credit Card Processing for RIAlliance

Emma Stevens emma at easyccp.online
Mon Jun 4 07:06:42 PDT 2018

Hi,

My name is Emma and I’m with EasyCCP[.]online, a service
that provides businesses with up to date pricing and information for
processing credit card payments. Even if you already have a payment
processing vendor for RIAlliance, it’s important to make sure
you are receiving the best rates possible.

The following information will be needed to compose a Quote:

* Full Name
* Company Name
* Telephone number
* Zip Code
* Value of a typical transaction
* Monthly volume

I encourage you to check our free quotations service to compare rates
and fees by replying with the above information.

Best regards,
Emma Stevens
Payment Processing Advisor
Emma at EasyCCP.online