[LTER-mcmlter] Green resource suggestion for your site

Emily Sorenson emily at csccr.org
Thu Apr 12 09:14:30 PDT 2018

Hi there,

I hope you're having a nice week. I'm checking in one more time to see if you've had time to review the guide I've sent your way. If so, do you plan on placing the guide alongside your other resources on http://www.mcmlter.org/links?

I've included the guide below if you still need a few minutes to check it out. Please shoot me a note if you have any questions or feedback. I look forward to hearing from you.

Climate Change & Colleges --  https://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/college-resource-center/going-green-on-campus/

Best,

Emily Sorenson
Resource Coordinator
Center for School, College, and Career Resources

Client Confidential: Thanks for being a part of my higher education mission. This message may contain confidential information, advice, or counseling solely intended for the recipient. If you wish to no longer hear from me, you can write to 316 California Avenue #1301, Reno, NV 89509 or visit https://www.csccr.org/unsubscribe/?email=mcmlter@lternet.edu