[LTER-mcmlter] Green resource suggestion for your site

Emily Sorenson emily at csccr.org
Mon Apr 2 09:33:28 PDT 2018

Hi there,

Earth Day is coming up, and one of my go-to sites made some great updates to their green campus guide. The page now includes a new introduction on climate change--what it is, what's causing it, and why you should care. They also teamed up with 3 contributing experts and share how 3 colleges are leading by example. Students who've set their career goals on sustainability and the environment can use tips from the guide on how they can start building their resume by getting involved in initiatives on campus or starting their own. You can find the guide here:

Climate Change & Colleges --  https://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/college-resource-center/going-green-on-campus/

If you find this resource as valuable as I do, please consider including the link as an additional resource on your site, perhaps on http://www.mcmlter.org/links.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Emily Sorenson
Resource Coordinator
Center for School, College, and Career Resources

Client Confidential: Thanks for being a part of my higher education mission. This message may contain confidential information, advice, or counseling solely intended for the recipient. If you wish to no longer hear from me, you can write to 316 California Avenue #1301, Reno, NV 89509 or visit https://www.csccr.org/unsubscribe/?email=mcmlter@lternet.edu