[LTER-mcmlter] Tools to add to your STEM page

Stacy Maxton mathcamps1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 16:09:58 PDT 2017

Hi,

Just reaching out once more with some STEM education resources that I
thought you may like to add to this page on your site:
http://www.mcmlter.org/links.htm. I know it can be tricky to track down
these types of lesson plans and tools, so I hope you’ll consider adding
them for your own use and for the benefit of your fellow educators!

10 Innovative Ways to Bring STEM to Schools
<http://ww2.kqed.org/mindshift/2014/01/09/10-innovative-ways-to-bring-stem-to-schools/>

Curious George STEM
<https://unctv.pbslearningmedia.org/collection/curiousgeorge/>

The Educator’s Guide to Real Estate Lesson Plans: Math & Science
<https://www.redfin.com/blog/2015/08/the-educators-guide-to-real-estate-lesson-plans.html>

Computer Programming Basics Lesson Plan: Tynker Games
<https://educators.brainpop.com/lesson-plan/tynker-games-computer-programming/>

The Educator’s Guide to Applying Real-World Math: 15 Resources with over
100 Lesson Plans
<https://homeadvisor.com/r/mathematics-application-in-everyday-life/>

Architecture Activities to Help You Address NGSS Engineering Standards
<http://edu.stemjobs.com/architecture-activities-to-help-you-address-ngss-engineering-standards/>

Making Science Labs Accessible to Students with Disabilities
<http://www.washington.edu/doit/making-science-labs-accessible-students-disabilities>

Thanks in advance, and let me know if you’d like me to send additional
resources!

Thanks,

Stacy

Stacy Maxton | mathcamps1 at gmail.com

I hope you find this type of outreach helpful, but if you’d prefer I don’t
reach out in the future, please send an email letting me know. Thanks!