[LTER-mcmlter] VOIP quote for RIAlliance

Amy Brown amy at voipquotes.link
Wed Nov 29 04:04:29 PST 2017

Hi,

My name is Amy and I am with VoipQuotes.link which keeps businesses
such as RIAlliance up to date on the best deals offered by
VOIP vendors. VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) is a technology that
uses the Internet to make free local and International phone calls
lowering your telecommunication costs by up to 50%.

The following information will be needed in order to compose
Quote or proposal:
* Full Name
* Company Name
* Phone number
* Zip
* How many users will need to use the phone system?

VoipQuotes
(http://www.VoipQuotes.link/default.aspx?c=RIAlliance&p=&f=&l=&z=20194&e=mcmlter@lternet.edu&utm_source=is&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ZO22)
is happy to provide
you with a no-obligation quote so we can show you how we can make your
business more efficient.

Best regards,
Amy Brown
Amy at VoipQuotes.link