[LTER-mcmlter] VOIP quote for RIAlliance

Amy Brown amy at comparevoip.link
Mon Jul 24 04:49:12 PDT 2017

Hi,

My name is Amy and I’m with VoipQuote which keeps businesses
such as RIAlliance up to date on the best deals offered by
VOIP vendors. VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) is a technology that
uses the Internet to make free local and International phone calls
lowering your telecommunication costs by up to 70%.

The following information will be needed in order to compose
Quote or proposal:
*Full Name
*Company Name
*Phone number
*Zip Code
*How many users will need to use the phone system?
*Time frame for decision making

VoipQuotes
(http://www.comparevoip.link/default.aspx?c=RIAlliance&p=&f=&l=&z=20194&e=mcmlter@lternet.edu&utm_source=is&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ZO22)
is happy to provide
you with a no-obligation quote so we can show you how we can make your
business more efficient.

Best regards,
Amy Brown
Amy at comparevoip.link