[LTER-mcmlter] (no subject)

Rajasweta Datta rajasweta.datta at pg.canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Nov 29 13:19:49 PST 2016

Hello,

Greeting of the day
Myself Rajasweta, I am a Ph.D. student at the University of Canterbury. My research is on the study of the microclimates of the Dry Valleys and their impact on the hydrology. Currently, I am working of the Fryxell Basin and using the LTER datasets for my analysis. I wanted to know about the time zone the datasets are being acquired , If it's the local time of the Dry Valleys or the UTC . Eventually, I will be comparing the AMPS dataset with the LTER datasets and as the AMPS are at UTC I wanted to know the time zone of the LTER datasets so that I can adjust AMPS with LTER .I hope you will be kind enough to share the details.

Thank you
Regards
Raj

Rajasweta Datta
PhD Student
Dept. of Geography
Gateway Antarctica
University of Canterbury
Mob: +64210349886
Alternate Email: rajasweta.datta at gmail.com

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments.

Please refer to http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/emaildisclaimer for more
information.