[LTER-mcmlter] PLEASE READ: requesting LTER site input on phenology survey

Dawn Browning dbrownin at nmsu.edu
Wed Aug 26 20:08:09 MDT 2015

Greetings colleagues,
In an effort to survey across the LTER network, we solicit input from you on a brief survey regarding historic, current, or planned studies of phenology (plant, animal, insect, etc.) prior to our working group Monday afternoon from 1:30 to 3:00 at the ASM. We greatly appreciate your time in filling this out or forwarding this request to the appropriate contact at your site who would have this knowledge. We look forward to seeing you next week.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9T66DD6

Sincerely,
Dawn Browning

Dawn Browning, Ph.D.